Reincarnation, Regeneration, Reformation

It's been 23 hours in hometown and I don't have a nice rest because today woke at 7.30am just want to fetch my grandma and grandaunt to market. Luckily, I still manage to have a small nap inside the car while waiting them.

More while gonna packing and back to Kampar. I hope starting tomorrow I will have better mentally and physically preparation for everything. Suddenly, someone introduce a job for me with high salary although it is part-time. I'm interest but I scare I can't cope it well.

It's reincarnation, regeneration, reformation times.
I think is time for me to refresh, renew, repair myself.



Can't get my mind out of these memories,
Now time to tell them don't take any dream,
Still music keeps on turning me from the words that hurt my soul,
Removing doubts from my mind.

Those long days passing by from that door,
Like late summer they slowly fade away,
Finding ways through the favorite tune,
Play all day with my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!