Pursuing the Truth

Actually I suppose attend 2 soft skill workshops in my campus today, but when I wake up it already 8.30am and realized that I having a bad flu. So I let myself holiday for today.

Waiting my laundry done, packing my stuff, eating my brunch, listening songs, online-ing and watching anime at the same time. It seems that I already had some mentally problem.

Next week should be a busy week. Event meetings, replace classes due to going KL for week, PTPTN briefing and planning planning planning. Argh, busy life. But, I quite enjoy it, hah. Once think on coming final exam, I feel dizzy and don't know where to start it. Ish.

Later going back to hometown, is time for me to enjoy PS2 again. I can't wait to play "Persona 4" for second time. This game is so brilliant. A story about how main character build his own social links with his friends and solve a big mystery murder cases that cause by Shadow. I learn many things within, it taught me how to face reality and ourselves.




We're all trapped in a maze of relationships,
Life goes on with or without you,
Build a strong social links,
Accept the reality,
Face the other sides of ourselves,
Reveal the truth,
I swim the sea of the unconscious,
I search of your heart,
Pursuing my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!