Keep On Searching

Whoa! It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. It takes me hour for "cleaning" and "repackage" it. And now, I'm back. I wandering why I stop update my blog and the reason is the house I rent in Kampar didn't has internet access from 1 May till this Wednesday. Luckily I still manage to survive till now.

Flashing back, my first year first semester in degree had passed 12 weeks. Rushing 2 assignments, 2 presentations and 8 midterms in past 10 weeks make me totally numb. And the coursework marks I hope can get an average or even slightly above average. 3 more weeks to the final exam, I think is time to start touching my notes. (Nah, I don't think I will do it.)

Blabbering end. By fact, many things happened back there and lazy to list out here. Perhaps I've change and now, I still searching for that lost feeling, a feeling that can't describe with words. A feeling that will convert to my strength in future, I'll find it someday.

The more you desired, the harder for you to get, why not just leave it and let it be what should it be?




"Perfect" will never appear in human dictionary,
but "Improve" and "Searching" are always inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!