What the hell on earth happen on me recently?
I'm just feels like I did not act like myself.

Is it because of my lifestyle?
Is it because of my academic?
Is it because of my family?
Is it because of YOU?

The uninvited pressure just come to me continuously.
I knew that part of it indirectly created by my own, but I hardly to cope with it.
And I had done it too obvious which I know I should not.

It is my very first time for everything of this.
I'm just out of control and become aggressive.
Promise myself I'll take it slowly and not showing that I'm too desperate for it.
It's all my bad and I hope you could understand.

Previously I never feel like this before.
The moment I saw you, it just signaling me that YOU'RE THE ONE.
Yet, why I still feel so uncertain?
Unsecure?
Emotion?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!