Rules and discretion

My mind is full of you
My body consists of you
My soul belongs to you
Even my heart beats for you

I knew I shouldn't like this
But myself just out of control
I also knew that this kind of period
Is always the sweetest moments

If it turns out to be a positive
Then it might be forever and long-lasting
Else just let me suffering "The Great Depression" for a short moments

I read the story about you
I also heard your story
You know what you demand
And you're aware on what you are going to do
Sometimes
I just keep thinking that
"Am I possible be yours?"

No matter how
Time is essential for any decision
It even can prove the truth hidden within
I have the confident
And I'll try my best
To make you say "You're mine"

I'll always be there
Whenever you need me
My words
Will never be "time-inconsistent"
But a "constrained discretion"
Always be flexible based on you


~I Shall Not Restrain Myself to Achieve My Target~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!