Am I still able to withstand?

Y2S3 Week 9
Assignment.. Midterm.. Assignment.. Midterm.. Event.. Society..
It seem like all of them stick around me and can't get rid.
Pressure and laziness make me always no mood for it.
No much time left!
PLEASE! Wake up and proceed!
Delay will never win the race!

Just done with Moments Exhibition 2012!
I miss it so much! Was so happy all outgoing seniors came back and support us! ='[


This late of time, why am I still awake?
Reason never change for N years.
YES! Because I like to think much, thus kinda EMO-ing, DESPERATO and FRUSTRATO...

I just had a weird feeling.
Somehow, the distance between me and people around me are getting further and further until I hardly to hear you voice, feel you heartbeat and sense your breathe.
Why? MOST probably is my problem, I think!
I'm just not good expressing and disclose myself, and yet I don't want to trouble anyone.
The BEST solution is I take it my own with the GREATEST risk.

Besides, something between had changed!
You no longer the one I knew, but are you still the one that I'm waiting for?
It might be worthless because the gap, the distance and the feeling do take into account!
I admit that I can't lie to myself and I even can't assume all of these are not problem.
Indeed, it is PROBLEMS!
What can I do?



Everything is totally out of control,
One not yet end,
Another one start to come over,
It slowly decompose me into pieces,
Decaying me part by part,
I no longer in complete and perfect state.

This is the part of me,
That you never gonna ever take away from me.
All along I tired to pretend it didn't matter,
But deep down I know when I was alone.
Don't leave me BREATHLESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!