It's Ain't Easy, It's Ain't Tough Either

I think is been weeks I didn't update my blog due to Final Exam is coming. Actually I didn't study during Study Leave and keep enjoying gaming and watching anime. (Lolx...)

Today is the second day of Final Exam, which is Information Systems paper. Yesterday Management Principles paper was totally SUCK and I don't dare to see it again. Now I just hope I can just pass Management Principles. Unexpectedly, today paper was not as tough as I thought, or can be say quite easy if study the guidelines given. Thanks Miss Baljit for those guidelines. =)

Still got 3 more subjects waiting me. 21st September is the end for this Final Exam. I hope the following 3 subjects (Quantitative Techniques I, Principles of Microeconomics and Business Accounting I) won't be so tough. Hope is just moderate for everyone.

Good Luck to all UTARians and do your best for Final Examination September 2010.



It's ain't easy for me,
It's ain't tough for me either.
This kind of feeling yet still surrounds me,

How can I ... ?
What should I ... ?
Why did I ... ?
When will I ... ?
Where shall I ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do visit again!